IT Support Technician
We’re currently looking for both full time and casual IT Support Technician’s to support our growing client base. These are front-line roles working with our predominantly education client base to help keep their IT systems running smoothly.
As you will be required to work at a number of clients across the Greater Sydney area you will be required to have your own vehicle.
With a primary focus on the education market, e-flo Computers provides regular technical support to a number of primary and secondary schools throughout Sydney.
We’re looking for a technician who can:
- Travel around the Greater Sydney region to work with clients.
- Communicate clearly with clients in non-technical and/or technical language.
- Troubleshoot both hardware and software issues with desktops, laptops, and tablet computers running Windows 7/8.1/10, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
- Resolve issues with printers, network equipment, projectors, interactive whiteboards.
- Install and configure network equipment including routers, switches and wireless access points.
- Explore and showcase new and emerging technology for education. This can include technology like 3D printers, robotics, virtual reality, green screens, and movie making.
- Manage iPads using Apple Configurator 2 and Zuludesk MDM.
- Manage Active Directory, File and Print servers running Windows Server 2012/2016/2019.
This role would suit someone who has:
- Their own vehicle and a valid drivers license.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work in a school environment. You will need to complete a Working With Children Check prior to starting work.
- Some experience in an IT helpdesk or support role (bonus but not required).
- A strong desire to assist others.
- The ability to work individually and in group setting.
- A methodical and disciplined approach.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical ability.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- A strong work ethic.
We’re looking for people to start as soon as possible. If you are interested and feel you meet the criteria, please send your resume to [email protected]. Make sure to let us know if you are looking for casual or full time work.