At e-flo Computers, we believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment where everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a flexible work schedule, as well as ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
Job Title: IT Support Specialist (Full-time/Part-time)
e-flo Computers is a fast-growing tech company based in Sydney, known for providing top-quality computer and IT services to businesses, education, and personal end users alike. We’re currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled IT Support Specialist to join our team and help us continue to deliver outstanding customer service.
We’re looking for a positive, life-long learner with a ‘can do’ attitude. We believe that learning is a never-ending journey, and we’re looking for someone who shares our passion for staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies. You’ll need to have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, as well as a customer-focused mindset.
As an IT Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for providing technical support to our clients, both over the phone and in person. You’ll troubleshoot hardware and software issues, help with network setup and maintenance, and assist clients with a wide range of IT-related problems. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and be part of a dynamic team that’s always pushing the boundaries of technology.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Travel throughout the Greater Sydney region to work with clients and provide on-site technical support.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients in both technical and non-technical language, ensuring their issues are understood and resolved to their satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues with desktops, laptops, and tablets that run various operating systems, including Windows 7/8.1/10, macOS, iOS, and Android.
- Resolve issues with printers, network equipment, projectors, and interactive whiteboards.
- Install and configure network equipment, including routers, switches, and wireless access points.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and explore new and emerging technologies that can benefit our clients, such as 3D printers, robotics, virtual reality, green screens, and movie making.
- Manage iPads using Apple Configurator 2 and Jamf MDM, ensuring they are up-to-date and running smoothly.
- Manage Active Directory, File, and Print servers running Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, ensuring they are maintained and optimized for performance.
Successful candidates should have:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a school environment and obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC).
- Own vehicle and valid drivers license
- Methodical and disciplined approach to your work.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- A strong work ethic and desire to help colleagues and clients
If you’re passionate about IT and want to be part of a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re the right fit for this role to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!